Sunday, November 4, 2012

Curiosity killed that cat!









ok ok, no dead cats here!!! Curiosity DID make the cat out of focus though!  Today I met Barley and Peanut!  Barley was much more interested in taking photos, Peanut would rather lay in the sun.  We made it work though :) 






This is Barley! He is a Very handsome BIG BOY!








And Peanut! She is very much a peanut!  She wasn't a huge fan of the camera, but she warmed up to us soon enough!




Look at those whiskers!!!






After my session with the kitties!  I was off to the country! I got to hang out with 3 little ones in Kent. We chased the geese, fell in the leaves, looked in the water for fish and got a nice chill from the cold!  Every Photo session is an adventure!


Tarquin


Kaelyn


and Kacie








I must get back to editing! Goodnight everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment