Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A quick hello!

ITS REVIEW DAY!!!

I'm waiting for my meeting for our Phase 2 evaluation meeting! Its very nerve racking!! I wasn't actually nervous until, I knew I only had an hour. Now I'm a little nervous! I'm very confident in my pictures so I don't know why, but its always scary to go into a room with photographs that you worked hard at and having 3 people who look at amazing pictures year after year spending time analyzing your heart and soul.

Anywho, while I'm waiting I'm blogging and also taking a look at templates to get my website up and moving! Its all very exciting. I promise to have that set and ready as soon as possible!!

Along with websites, business plans, opening bank accounts and updating every social networking site I can think of :) I'm attempting to start my phase 3 portfolio. Its a big deal! We need to shoot model in the studio at school and on location and I can't forget to mention our commercial work that we are doing.  I've actually started that process now because its scares me the most and I need as much practice as I can get. I have a pretty scrumptious shot that I've been working on and I'm pretty proud of.  ok.. you've twisted my arm, i'll show you........



If this picture doesn't make you want to eat this stack of waffles, then you obviously hate waffles!!! 

So yeah, i guess thats it for right now.  I must go to my meeting!! Wish me LUCK!!!

As promised..



*Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment