Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fun Filled Photography Day

3 photo shoots.. 1 day!

Started off the day in Millerton NY at the Harney and Sons Tea Shop! 


I started off the day meeting Brigitte Harney, who was lovely! I went around the shop and took photographs in each of the beautiful rooms. If ever you get the chance to stop in, I recommend it! You can have a tea tasting, grab some lunch, or buy cute little trinkets! Check them out at www.Harney.com/visitus.asp













After my Harney Trip, I headed to the Cyr family home for some family portraits!  They aren't ready yet, but i guess I can show you just one ;)


Emma and Peyton! So cute :) 

After all this, I headed out for one more photo stop! A friend of mine works at as a bartender in town and he let me go down and snap a few shots of him at work!   

Over all, today was a great day! 3 projects done for school and fun was had by all. It helped that the tea shop was sampling chocolate cookies today... and when i stopped over at my aunts she tempted me with her home made corn chowder!  I love my family and friends.  With that said, its time for bed. (and now i'm dr. seuss?) But seriously, I'm beat.  So from me and my puppy who passed out on my leg.. Goodnight blog-land.  Sweet dreams. 

*Love*

No comments:

Post a Comment