Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday

Hey All!

Spring is here full force!  My eyes are red and watery and itchy and i wish I could stop Sneezing!  A huge thanks to the pollen out there!!

With Spring brings plenty more good than Bad though.  My dog at home is a very spoiled part Beagle and part Cocker Spaniel.  He HATES cold, rain and snow and for all of the winter prefers to be on the couch covered with a blanket....


Tanner loves the sun.  He likes to be warm and cozy and in the spring and summer you can usually find him laying on the driveway in the hot sun.  You will also usually find him with his ball.  I dont know what it is about this dang ball, but its the only toy that he doesn't rip to shreds.  He will literally eat everything that you put in front of him.. except this ball.  We had to buy like 10 of them and keep them hidden so that when one gets all gross we can switch it for a new one.  It always reminds me of the Petsmart Commercial. Which is probably one of my favorite commercials..



I leave you with some of my favorite spring images.. just because he is so darn cute.





Enjoy the weather! Spend some time outside! I know I will.  


*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment