Sunday, July 17, 2011

No rubber ducky could help make this bath time fun!!!

Its a beautiful Sunday in July and what better way to enjoy it then to sit outside? Its currently 86 degrees and sunny with blue skies and from where i'm sitting, not one cloud! Every few minutes, I hear it start.. the rustling in the trees, the wind chimes come to life and play their unique songs and I sit here waiting for the breeze to hit me.  Its a warm breeze today, not cool and refreshing but its still lovely.  For as long as I can remember my mother has been a fan of wind chimes.  There aren't a million of them around the house, but they fade with the sun and never really last too long, so there are always new ones every summer. Except for one.  I went to mexico on a cruise about 5 years ago.. I think? I found a man on the streets selling wind chimes hand painted and made from coconut shells and I bought one for mom.  That one still sits by the door.  :)

Tanner was in need of a bath this morning and well.. thats never a fun task.  He HATES water, he is just like a cat. I'm still mad at him because he chewed up my new memory card that I was all excited that I got on sale.. and now its in the garbage, but lets not get into that story!  He needed a bath. I figured, because it was such a nice day, if we started out with a bath, then he could go sit outside and air dry.  Ummm, yeah. I took pictures.









There was a few minutes where he was rolling on a chair... then he moved to the deck cause he was in the sun. I mean, I figured he would aim for the grass but he wasn't a fan.  Dogs are crazy! I think he feels better now though, he is sleeping, not all hot and panting. However, he has started this new thing where he sits by the flowers and barks at the bees which makes him look crazy. When they start to fly he tries to catch them.. (this also makes him look crazy to people walking or driving by) but its fine. He will learn..


I'll be heading to Cape Cod this week which I'm excited about!! Only for a couple of days, but  I just love it there!  I'll be spending the day on Martha's Vineyard on Thursday :) literally my plan is to just drive around and take pictures and stuff and by that I mean, mom will be driving around and I"ll just yell for her to stop and I'll jump out! Thank goodness she loves me.










WAIT!!!!!!!!



I  almost forgot. Today is NATIONAL ICE CREAM DAY!!! find someone you love and go celebrate!!!   

That is not my ice cream picture, but thanks to whoever took it because it looks yummy!!! Also, props to the photo food stylist for this picture because the Chocolate is on the top.. as it should be :) 

Tonight, Andrew and I have dinner planned and THEN, I am going to get a nice delicious refreshing scoop of Chocolate Ice cream from one of our favorite little ice cream shops, Nellies, and I can't wait!  Andrew likes the Cotton Candy flavor and I just think thats weird. But hey.. I'm not here to judge!  Nellies doesn't have a website yet, but we are working on it ;) The owner and I have plans :) Stay tuned! 



*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment