Monday, July 11, 2011

A picture is the expression of an impression. If the beautiful were not in us, how would we ever recognize it? -- Ernst Haas

Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that I enjoy all things tiny and baby.  Children, Animals, Clothing.. I'm a sucker for these things. They are my weakness.  I can't walk by Baby Gap without stopping in awe and usually results in Andrew grabbing my hand and pulling me away.  When I decided to move forward in my life following my passion for photography.. babies, children, pets and their families just seemed like a natural fit.

Today's blog post is all about expression and personality.  I have a dear friend named Niki and she lives in Utah :( however, she is going to be a mama in a few months and I can not WAIT to meet the baby!!  Her and her doctor claim its going to be a girl, but I'm sticking to my prediction that its a boy! Nikole's family lives here in CT though so I see them all the time and use them for most all my photography projects.  Our latest photo session was with the newest member of the family.  Adelaide!  

We had 2 attempts with a photo shoot with Baby Addy.  Our first attempt didn't go as well as hoped!  Currently Miss Addy is teething so life isn't super fun time for her right now! However, going through these troubled times.. she is still one of the happiest babies! Photo shoot number one didn't end in tears but sleepy closed eyes!  Addy just couldn't wake up! Its hard to take happy smiley baby pictures when the baby is sleeping!  So... we decided to try again another day.  This brings us to Thursday! On thursday morning I went back for try number two! When I got the house, Addy was finishing up eating and getting ready for our shoot, which really meant.. Falling back asleep! 

Everyone was trying to convince me that Addy is always wide awake and happy, but apparently when she sees my camera.. she instantly falls asleep! Im convinced!   After about 15 minutes of sleepy baby pictures, we decided to change outfits.  Thats what got stuff moving! Once Addy was a little cute nakey baby.. She woke up and was ready to go! She was giggly and smiling and just a super happy baby with TONS of baby faces. 


 waking up!

Guess Who?!? 

 Pretty Baby

Laying in the sunlight  

Holding hands with Grammy


Addy and Mommy

Thanks to Grandma (Aunty Brenda) Aunty Stephie and Mommy (Mindy) for helping make silly funny faces for baby Addy.  I'm sad she is leaving tomorrow to go back home!  She is lovely and I can't wait to meet again for another photo shoot.  Love you All!!  


*LOVE*



No comments:

Post a Comment