Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Love

Greetings! Its KGP poolside style :)



I have NOT been in my pool yet this summer.. Its a shame I know!  Today.. July 5th, A week and 1 day after I've moved back to CT from MA, I unpacked my clothes. (i've been busy I swear!!)   So I was stuck inside all day and right now, even though I'm bragging a bit, I'm blogging from right along side my pool.  Tanner, my cute/ sometimes super annoying / still cute dog and I are enjoying the nice weather together.  (thanks photo booth, for making any and all pictures funny!




Lets talk about how small of a world this is.. shall we?  About two weeks ago I got an email from a girl I used to work with asking if she could pass my name along to someone looking for a photographer.  Of course I said yes!  The lady that contacted me was looking for  a photographer for her son's wedding rehearsal at the church and the reception after.  When I received the email, I recognized the last name, I actually went to elementary and middle school with the groom!  I literally have not seen or talked to him since because he went off to boarding school and now works in London, England.  However, in between 5th grade and now, he attended UCONN and he met his sweetheart Maria :)  So, On Friday July 1st, we celebrated a UCONN themed rehearsal dinner!  Tom and Maria were so great, even with all the craziness of having family from all over the world at this party ( mostly italy) and the excitement and nerves of a wedding, I think everyone had a great time though!  The bridal party was great too! Including the 2 flower girls and Cody the handsome ring-bearer!  When we got to the venue for the party it was beautiful!! It was held at the Hyatt Regency in Greenwich and it was BEAUTIFUL.  The atrium of the hotel looked like you were out in the gardens. The most exciting part of the night was Buddy and the rest of the Cake Boss Team made the cake for the bride and groom!  







Although everyone involved with the wedding.. family and friends included.. were super great in making sure I was taken care of at the party.. The staff at the Hyatt was SO great. Every single person offered me a plate of food and the bar tender was making sure I was hydrated filling my ice water up 3 or 4 times.  I couldn't have asked for a better crowd that night!!  THANKS to everyone involved!  I hope the wedding day was just as magical for the couple! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs Hedus!!

Thats it for me tonight!  I'm going to go continue unpacking, now that the mosquitos are coming out to fight! 

Oh, by the way.. Tonights send off picture was taken last night!  Myself, my lovely boyfriend, and my friends Zach and Scott.. We all went for a drive to get ice cream around sunset and we had to stop a few times along the way because well.. I made them. :) Here is why...


*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment