Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friends Forever

I have a friend, Who many of you have met a few times. In fact, if you are reading my blog you see her legs right now! Katey, was the "bride" wearing the pink converse sneakers in the photo that makes up the back ground to my blog right as you read this! I've also put her in a swamp in that same wedding dress and well, she is a trooper.  I've known Katey since she was born and she has always unofficially been my little sister.  <3 You Kate. 

So, when I received a phone call the other day and she asked me for a favor.. how could I refuse?!?  One of her best friends, miss Anna was leaving for one year to live in Rome, Italy for school. First of all, how awesome is that?!? If ever you have the option to do something like that, ESPECIALLY if it scares you, make sure you do it. 

With Anna being gone for a year, Katey wanted to have pictures taken so that she could sit and stare at them, and cry. I mean, have nice memories. :)

I was unaware though, that I would have 2 supervisors on this photo session.......





and of course, our supervisors on the job...



 We couldn't leave them out of the shoot! 




I've known both these girls since they were born, which I'm grateful for because they have turned into wonderful beautiful and smart young ladies, but it makes me feel really old.  

So Anna, have an AWESOME time in Italy. I'm so jealous... and Katey, its just me and you left. haha (sorry)

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment