Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY!!!!!!!!

Today, August 19th happens to be my brothers birthday. (i know he isn't reading my blog because he is 21 and he is busy, but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ok, So.

I thought I was busy when I was at Hallmark but ooooh boy.  This last month I've been working and getting my business up and running which is VERY EXCITING!!! For Starters every Thursday night in the summer, my town has a Main Street Marketplace Street fair. Its Pretty cool! Different vendors participate and they have entertainment on the street, Its free and a very cool thing for the people in the area to get involved in!  Last night, KGP had their very first booth!


Because i'm AWESOME at photography, my camera was at home.. :) so I took this with my cell phone. But you get the picture! THANKS to everyone who came out to see us! We will be there again next week!

So.. along with the Marketplace, I will be participating in 2 of our local fairs this September which is HUGE!!  I'm SO excited.  If you live in the area, check us out at the Goshen and Bethlahem fair!!!

On top of all the excitement, this week I've been dog sitting! Two lovely ladies, Maddie and Sophie. (sophie is especially lovely when she barks at the wall at 2:30 am and freaks me out!) It has been fun though! We spent some time outside today taking pictures, because it is after all WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY!!! Turns out, Sophie is a Ham and Maddie wanted NOTHING to do with my camera. That doesn't mean I gave up though.  Lets take a photo journey and meet the girls! 




First up, we have Sophie! She is a very spunky dog! 

annnnd then there is Maddie.  She thought she could hide from me... ;)


A little over the shoulder pose.. She knows what she is doing! Natural born model!

Every time I turn around, Sophie has something new in her mouth! hahaha




The Next picture is my favorite from our outdoor adventures today, because it makes me laugh every time I look at it. We were sitting in the back yard, Sophie was right in front of me and all of a sudden she TAKES OFF.  I honestly didn't think she could run that fast.  She ran into the fence and then leaped into the air. I didn't know what was going on, until I saw the squirrel jump for its life into the tree and then jump across the branches. Sophie wasn't giving up though and followed it across the yard. I managed to get this picture... TOO funny.  You know it makes you smile!



As I write this blog, Sophie and Maddie are sound asleep on the floor under my feet.  Modeling is hard work! Thanks Ladies :) Dont worry, me and my camera are going to be leaving soon. haha

The last picture I leave you with tonight is from the sky earlier this evening.  It looked like Voldemort had entered T-town and it wasn't looking too good.  I jumped outside and snapped off a few shots, but I wasn't staying long!  You can see why.. Not cool.



*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment