Friday, August 5, 2011

A Night Out on the Town!

I've been VERY busy these last couple weeks with lots of excitement! I was recently hired at Portrait Simple! which is a portrait studio that specializes in kids and babies, but also works with seniors and families and now PETS! I've been training for 2 weeks now in the studio and will be shooting next week! EEEKKK.

So, with working at the studio and trying to get KGP on the move.. I haven't had a whole lot of time to blog and I've felt pretty guilty about that. SO.. Tonight here I am!

Andrew and I had a date night tonight.  We try to have one every week, but lately we have been busy :( We went to a pizza place in town that Andrew loves and I decided to bring my camera along! I looked ridiculous, I'm aware. But i don't care!  It was a beautiful warm evening with a cool breeze so we sat outside on their patio. It was perfect! For the past week, Andrew has been talking about this pizza that he tried and loved and wouldn't be happy until he ordered it! It was a white pizza with clam and proshiutto.  It was tasty (i stole a bite... :D ) I got the house salad which came with flatbread toasted in the wood fire grill. There really aren't any more things I can say about this.. so i'm just gonna stop talking and show you the pictures.. And yes, I know i must have looked really weird to everyone around but again I dont care ;)








 I know its cheesy... hahahahaha no pun intended! <-- you got it.  We ended the night watching the sunset at Mohawk Mountain.. and yeah I know it sounds all sweet and romantic but really.. andrew watched it himself while I took pictures.  hehe

I ALMOST forgot to tell you all a fabulous story.  Last weekend, I was in Cornwall with mom for a fabulous birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVIN AND LOGAN. Five and Three (good luck mom)  

The party was at a state park and we all went for a walk down to the water, I took this shot and it might not mean much to you! But thats my mama :) and some friends so I like it! :)



After, mom and I went to the covered bridge and I thought, I've been there a million times, I should take pictures of it. Just because. Its a landmark... or historical something so I should! Yeah.. so, i'm in the water.. enjoying the beautiful day....



In the water, taking pictures.. and BOOM! Down I go.  I was seriously trying to be so careful the entire time. I was watching every step.. camera around my neck (i have a bad habit of not using the strap and just holding the camera with one hand ) And in 1 second I slipped on something and down I went. Camera smashing into a rock.. me falling into the water.. mom screaming from the road.. "HOWS THE CAMERA OMG" Yeah.. it was fun. My camera is FINE. She had a little bruise on the lens.. a piece of the plastic broke off. But everything works fine.  The funny thing is, when I hit the rock, the camera hit and the little latch that holds the battery in fell off.  At this point, I'm not even worried about trying to see If i can find it, because I just wanna make sure my camera still works.  My mom on the other hand is determined to find it.  With the current and the rocks and the crayfish (eeew) she reached down and found the thing in like.. 3 minutes. She Rocks.  It popped right back onto the camera and well, all is well!



On sunday, I had my graduation party :) I hope everyone had a good time. We tried to make it fun!  Thanks to EVERYONE who came out and spent the day with us.  <3


I'm working on a project this weekend, stay tuned :)   Night <3



*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment