Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Babies so cute you just wanna eat them up!

Good Evening To my KGP family!  This BLOG is full of pictures!!

This week has been chock full of cute little baby faces and happy familes, which I must say.. makes my job so much more fun!!  

Its starting to get to the point of school where I'm so tired I can't even sit on the couch without closing my eyes.  I think its only going to get worse from here, till graduation but BRING IT ON!!!

This week started off with a pretty amazing photo shoot.  I know i've mentioned once or twice that my teachers at school are the best. Well, this week I learned that their families are just as great too! Tuesday morning started off with a photo shoot with baby William.   My teacher Michael came in with his wife and the little man and we had ourselves a baby-tastic... (yeah i know that isn't a word, but it is just what I needed to describe it!)  Photoshoot.  When William got to the studio he was sleeping and I was so afraid when we pulled him out of his cozy little seat and woke him up he was basically going to hate us and well.. thats never a good way to start when you need a happy baby for photos. That was not the case at all!! He was the happiest, cutest baby and full of smiles!!  I do have to thank both mom and dad for all their help and lets not forget to mention the outfit changes!  I also need to thank Abi from http://abithibodeauphotography.com/. Not only is she a good friend of mine, but she is pretty great at photography too! She helped me with making silly faces and noises to make baby William smile and for this I and super grateful! I'm sure you really could care less about me chatting and would like to see baby photos.  here ya go :)




Doesn't he kind of look like baby Sinatra with the hat.. and the lean? I personally think the drool helps too :)



SUPER CUTE RIGHT? i know.. a HUGE thank you to my teacher and his family for hanging out in the studio and snapping some pictures.  It was lots of fun and a great way to start the day!! 


After we cleaned up and headed out of school, My friend Chelsea http://www.chelseakrahenbill.com/ and I went over to visit with a family we met at the twins birthday party!  They invited us to there home to take pictures of the family and then of the kids.  That was a wild adventure! It was the first really hot day of the year. I believe it got into the 80's.  Everyone was excited to be outside in the nice weather, not so much about pictures.  But who would be? Its no fun to sit and smile when there is a swing set glistening in the shining sun in your very own backyard. Meet the Fam!

 
Michael and Mia are the babies and TWINS. They will be celebrating their Very first birthday next month and we are excited to share that time with them!  After a few family shots, we headed over to the swings to take pictures of the kids.  It was the first time that the twins have been able to stick their toes in the grass. Mia was NOT having it. She didn't like it, wanted nothing to do with it and cried at the feel of it.  MIchael on the other hand, was eating the grass and swinging his toes in it.  We was a happy little clam. Which made taking pictures of him super easy (we can retouch the grass out of his mouth right?)  Kids are so fun to hang out with and take pictures of, I love being able to just hang out and take pictures when you aren't on a dead line.  We hung out in the back yard for about an hour with the kids while they played and just snapped some shots here and there.  

 Nicky


Mia

Anthony


MIchael


Its been a quiet Wednesday night here at school.  I went into the commercial studio and shot my metal piece that I have to do for my portfolio.  I actually really like it.  Its creative and different and well, thats what I like to try and do at least.   Soon enough I'll blog about my portfolio, but right now, I have a few more pictures to take!  

Thats it for me tonight, I'm pretty tired and my allergies are here for a visit. THANKS SPRING. I'm really glad its getting warmer but I'm suffering, just like i'm sure many of you out there are as well.  I'm feel your pain!!!  

Blog readers and friends out there, If you read my blogs, Don't be afraid to say hello!  It doesn't have to be elaborate or long messages.  It can literally only be a Hello.  But it gets lonely here in the blog world and I want to know who is out there!! I dont bite i swear! The worse I'll do is take your picture.  ;)

Now as a special treat.. A picture from the walk my friends and I took yesterday.  Ok, ill set this up, because really.. it needs to be set up.  If you try and figure this out on your own.. you'll never win. Abi, Myself, Chelsea and Ainsley decided to take a walk after school because it was such a beautiful day.  When we got to the end of the road, the sun was hitting through the trees and we decided to lay in the super green grass? Yeah, I'm not really sure why. But anywho.. this is what we do. Abi took this fabulous photo... I hope you enjoy. 

*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment