Thursday, April 14, 2011

KGP on a role!

So this is Blog number 2 today.. I KNOW RIGHT? what is going on?!?!?


There has been so much going on lately and I dont want to bore you with one post. So i figured, lets break things up!

I'd like to start out this post by saying Hi to a friend of mine. I'd like you all to meet.. CHELSEA! Say hi!  You can visit chelsea on her very own blog but..."you'll get the real story from me" ;) hehe just kidding. she is great and her photography is great too! She is the Big Tuna of Little Tuna Studios and her site is a place you need to check out. Check her out http://chelseakrahenbill.com/.

So, this gets me into part 2 of this blog!

Chelsea and I went on an adventure.... a photography adventure.  We took on the challenge of photographing Twin one year olds at their Birthday party.  You read that correctly folks.. not one.. but TWO!!!


Meet Tyler.................        .............and Mason

This was a killer Birthday Party. We had the Boys.. all their family and friends (who were so warm and welcoming) Tootsie (who painted faces, did glitter tattoos and made all kinds of cool balloons animals) and a GIANT bounce house in the backyard.  

Everyone seemed to have a really great time which was awesome! Chelsea and I had a great time food, but boy were we exhausted afterwards! 

Here are a few more pictures so sum up the day!








It was a successful day!

By meeting the Hong family, I was also introduced to a new project.  I was asked if I would be interested in taking pictures at ZEN a really nice restaurant in NorthHampton MA.  http://www.zennorthampton.com/.  I haven't been able to get the pictures to them yet, so I'm not going to put a lot up on my blog but i"ll show a couple of the detail shots that i got! 





Well, Thats it for me for now all.  Tonight, I am headed to BOSTON! Two of my images were chosen to go on display in a Gallery that is Opening tonight!!!!! Check out the site and if you are in the area, check out the show.  It runs until May 8th!  http://www.bu.edu/prc/schedule.htm


Have a great day all <3

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment