Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lets try this again!

I've had my lucky charms now and Hopefully the internet is going to allow me to upload my pictures to my blog. If not, i'm going to have to describe in detail every color and shadow in each of the pictures and well, we could be here for days. (no one wants that) SO, lets give this a try..


While we were there, they were having the Garden Festival and they created all the characters from the classic movies in flowers and trees. It was really beautiful.  A few times, i may have accidentally wondered off to look and take pictures and lost my family. *It happens*


Cars is one of my favorite animated movies so I was SUPER excited to be greeted by lightening McQueen when we walked into Epcot! He was looking pretty snazzy if I may say so. Although It wasn't the same without Mator and Quido.. but thats ok!


Caroline and I got Drunk at The Wizarding World at Harry Potter with some ButterBeer! Just kidding! It wasn't an alcoholic drink, but it was Tastey! The park was pretty awesome but it was super busy and thats kind of a bummer, we waited probably 20 minutes in line for ButterBeer and that was the shorted line all day.  The COOLEST ride EVER was the Hogwarts Castle walk through and ride.  The castle was amazing. It looked like the castle from the movie, with staircases that were all crazy and pictures that went all the way up the walls that were talking to each other. You even saw, Harry, Hermionie and Ron. It was pretty crazy!!!

We were able to check out all the parks at Disney. The kids had never been to DisneyWorld before so this was a pretty important trip! We had to hit all the good stuff.  Epcot was probably everyones favorite park.  We had a lot of fun checking out all the countries. The girls had their passport thingys and got them stamped in all the countries.  The guy from Germany made fun of me for saying "hello" I accidentally sorta squeaked when i said it and well, I guess he got a kick out of that. But whatever Germany guy! haha It happens! I squeak.

We also had a pretty awesome time at the aquarium inside Epcot, which i personally didn't even know was there!!!  We lost brian for a while at the dolphin tank.  He was mesmerized by them, it was cute. We ate at the Coral Reef restaurant.. which now that i think about it, is a giant aquarium so i guess I should have known, but whatever.

 Another day for lunch we checked out the Sci Fi Diner!  The cars only fit 6 or 7 people in a car, so Andrew and I awkwardly ate dinner with another family.  We were like stow aways in the backseat of their car. We should have gotten a picture with them and their family cause that would have been amazing. They were really nice though, the dad dropped his credit card in the seat and between him holding my cell phone for light, me ripping the seat apart and the waitress crawling under the table, we found it. There is never a dull moment, I tell ya.

Ciara and I were basically done when we got to Animal Kingdom.  Between her and I and our 2 cameras, I thought the fam was going to just leave us there.  Our absolute favorite part of the day was the Tiger Pen. They were BEAUTIFUL. They were all ladies and they were just so amazing.  This particular tiger came running at the glass and when you are looking through your camera and can't really tell whats going on around you and all of a sudden all you see is a giant shadow running in front of you and you KNOW you are near the Tigers, I jumped. hahaha However, I was able to get some really aweosme shots from the day and Ciara and I had so much fun. We stayed behind and watched the Tigers for probably almost and hour.  Everyone else kinda left us there, but it was cool.

This is me and mama.  I'm not sure where her ears are in this picture. But mine are Fabulous. There was a little top hat with the mini bow and a pretty amazing flower sticking out.  YOU ARE JEALOUS. Dont even pretend like you aren't jealous. I took this picture by the way.. i did a pretty good job getting the castle in the background if i may say so.



Everyone had a pretty awesome time on this trip. (I hope) There were no major break downs.. that i know of. We met probably the most amazing singer waiter EVER. shout out to Patrick.  You do indeed have a friend in us, patrick <--- his words. He sang it. he was amazing. The best part he wasn't even our waiter, but we tracked him down. hahahahah SUCH DORKS!!!

Leaving was so sad. :( Our house was amazing, We all got along, We had some epic Wii tournaments in the house.  I miss everyone so much! DEFINITELY worth every minute. Oh and did i mention the weather was PERFECT all week long.  Could not have asked for a better week.





































A special thanks to my mom.  Without her, none of this would have been possible and I truly appreciate every moment of it.  LOVE YOU MOM. you are amazing!!!

Ok, well.. Thats the Disney Blog. It took me a day and a half to get it up and hopefully posted.. If you are reading this, then YAY it worked!

Enjoy! I'll be posting again later!  I have tons more stuff to talk about. So.. get ready for KGP news cause there is PLENTY OF IT!!!

Thanks guys!

*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment