Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Morning

Good Morning Sunday!

My mom always gets excited when I say I'm coming home for a weekend and then I come home and i NEVER see her!!  I had 2 shoots yesterday and another today! Poor Mama :(  BUT for todays shoot, she is going to be my assistant so I'm excited about that!

Yesterday was a busy day! It started off with a 2 week old teeny little girl named Zoey.  She was precious. For a baby that has only been here for 2 weeks, she was so good on our photo shoot!  She was a little squirmy at first but after a bottle and some location changes she was a happy little baby and sat really well!



So I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this, but don't you just love little baby feet and toes? I couldn't help but take pictures of Zoey's cute little pink toes.  A big thanks to Zoey's mommy Liz for letting me come over and take some pictures!!





Next up... Do ya remember this guy?? 




I'm not sure if you have ever met.. Blog Readers this is Joe. Joe.. these are my way awesome KGP fans! Joe is a good friend of mine who comes and helps me when ever he can with my school stuff and then, after i'm done with my school stuff, he pulls out his toothbrush and toothpaste (in the studio) and starts brushing his teeth.. And this is why we love him! We could spend all day talking about his shenanigans..  but lets move on for now.. shall we?  WELL.. His mom Lydia IS AWESOME!!!! She let me come over to the Jewelry store where she works and let me play around with jewelry and take pictures!! 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  

I'm not gonna show ya all of the images, because I haven't decided which I"m going to use for my portfolio but I will show you a couple :)


The jewelry was so beautiful in the store on its own, but I had brought in a bunch of different flowers to shoot with and I think the shots came out lovely.  Also a special thank you to Mr. Hatfield for allowing me into his beautiful store and helping me set up my lights! 


I tried saving the flowers that we used for my mom because.. well she did buy them. Um.. this is what the set looked like when I was done.. 



Sorry mom :) Looooooooooove you.  


Today is yet another day of shoots! I have a photo project I'm working on with 3 little boys and I could really use the sun today! I see it poking out now, I just need it to stay out!!!  Wish me luck!

See Ya'll Later!! 


*LOVE*


No comments:

Post a Comment