Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

A new blog was promised and we have a lot to catch up on, so lets get started!

FLORIDA!!! = awesome.

myself and 8 of my family members went to florida over spring break and it was an adventure!  Me, My boyfriend Andrew, mom, my aunt Irene, Jonathan, Brian, carl, Ciara and Caroline packed up and headed out and we had an AWESOME family vacation. I couldn't honestly have asked for a better trip and well, you can't get a better family than mine. Lets just start out with a picture.. shall we?


Splash Mountain. My Family. We are awesome.


There we are. We are awesome.  My cousin Carl, almost cried when we got off the ride and he saw his ridiculous face.  He was so proud and really, who wouldn't be? I'm not sure how you make that face.. haha

We hit all the parks in Disney and we also hit up Harry Potter World, because well.. You have to. Its pretty awesome. There were so many people when we went, we barely got through any of the stores, but the Castle and the ride in the castle.. AMAZING. 

my internet is being silly so we will have to continue this conversation tomorrow.  Think of this as a sneak peek!  oh and be sure to check out a teaser trailer to a behind the scenes shoot!  For the whole video check out http://www.youtube.com/user/KarinGoodwinPhoto



Talk to you guys tomorrow!!
*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment